Mold is a common health risk in many homes and businesses in the Colorado Springs area. AmPro Home Inspections offers mold inspection in addition to our other services to help homeowners and buyers deal with this very real issue. Poor ventilation, leaky plumbing or roofs, and other conditions can cause mold to grow rapidly. This puts family members and occupants at risk.
If you know or even suspect that mold could be present in your home or with a home are thinking of purchasing, then you should bring in an expert.
Each day you wait to have mold tested is another day you or someone around you are at risk. In fact, the Center for Disease Control recommends contacting a provider immediately if you find mold.
How do I know if I need a Mold Inspection?
8 signs that you may need a mold inspection:
1. You are experiencing allergic symptoms, such as stuffy head, headaches, scratchy throat, runny nose and not sure why.
2. You think you see mold but are not totally sure it is mold.
3. You smell a musty odor but don’t see any obvious mold.
4. There have been plumbing leaks or water issues in your home or office.
5. You want or need air testing after mold removal has been done by you or a professional to check whether mold levels have normalized.
6. You are a buyer or seller in a real estate transaction and need evidence whether airborne mold levels are not normalized.
7. You a landlord or tenant and need evidence whether there is a mold problem.
8. You are looking for a general assessment of your indoor air quality to make sure your family is breathing high quality clean air in your home.
If you already see visible mold, mold testing is usually unnecessary and you simply need to remove it following industry standard guidelines. Fortunately, we also provide Professional Mold Remediation and Mold Removal at the lowest prices guaranteed!
Schedule a Mold Inspection Today.