1. What if the home inspection fails?
There is no pass or fail with a home inspection. A home inspection is to give you information as to the overall condition of the home. Sort of like “looking under the hood” when you purchase a car. The inspector does not pass or fail the home. He gives you the knowledge to make educated choices as to your next step.
2. The inspector will inspect every nook and cranny, every inch of the home.
Incorrect – they will inspect the readily accessible areas of the home. It can be limited as to what they can see and can access; They can only inspect what they can see and access.
3. My home is almost or is brand new, why do I need an inspection?
We are all only human! Even the best of the best contractors/builders, sometimes even they do miss an item. Best to just catch something amiss sooner rather than later!
4. I just had my home inspection 2 months ago, so nothing is going to break or need maintenance.
Incorrect – ANY home is subject to unexpected repairs at any given time. Lets face it – anything MAN MADE can break. The Home inspection findings are based on visual conditions at the time of the inspection.
5. The home inspector will tell me whether or not to buy the home….
Incorrect ! Nope, never, negative, not going to happen. The home inspector is going to advise you of any note-able issues that are visual and accessible and it is up to you with that knowledge to determine in helping you make an educated decision as to how or if you are going to move forward with your purchase.
6. Isn’t an appraisal the same thing as a home inspection?
It is not, an appraisal determines the value of the home while the inspection informs you of the condition of the home.
7. Do I need to be at the inspection or can I show up at the end?
It is best, if at all possible, for you to attend the entire inspection to see first hand what the inspector is talking about. It’s also a good time to ask the inspector any questions you may have.
8. All home inspection companies are the same…
Not true – there are many, many Home Inspection Companies in the area and not all may have the same report format, personalities, costs etc. Pick a home inspector that you are comfortable with.
Just like AMPRO Inspections, an expert home inspection company in Colorado Spring. They make sure to provide the service that you and your home deserves. Schedule an appointment now and experience exhttps://schedule.amproinspections.com/emplary service like no other.